Toyota Forklifts introduced new additions to its heavy-duty lineup. With this expansion, Toyota is rolling out a complete line of large internal-combustion cushion trucks ranging from 18,000 – 100,000 pound capacities. The expansion also includes electric cushion trucks ranging from 15,000 – 40,000 pound capacities.
“This is the third expansion to the Toyota heavy-duty product line in three years,” said Mark Faiman, IC product manager for Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A. “We’ve moved beyond pneumatic models and now offer cushion models with lifting capabilities to serve virtually every market in the industry,” he said. The internal-combustion models come standard with a three-speed power-shift transmission with modular electronic controls. The feature is designed for smooth shifting and results in improved operator productivity and comfort. The electric THD
- Load sensing hydraulic systems equipped for heavy loads
- Planetary drive axles to extend service life and improve performance
- Two-stage mast and carriage with integral side-shift rollers for improved forward visibility
- Easy-access diagnostics and service points for routine maintenance
- Onboard electronic diagnostics with fault code history
- Hydraulic multi-gauge for pressure checks
The smaller capacity models are built for paper, steel, automotive, beverage and manufacturing applications. The larger capacity models serve industries like steel, forging, machinery, oil & gas, concrete and many others. Toyota has served the outdoor material handling market with its THD line since 2015.